Thursday, August 27, 2009
Let me ask one Question: Are you comfortable going on holiday with people that were not close with you?
I asked jojo, Jojo said OFCourse not comfortable. I am not comfortable either.....Its not i dont like them just... i dont know they are not my friends and i seldom see them.May be a few times a year.We seldom talk and the age gap is a big difference. all of them are above the age of 23.
Don't come and tell me...in maple you have many friends who are older than you and all of you get on so well together...that is cos we knew each other for sometime and at least we know how that person is.we always chat and stuff.
Some may say that i am shy.. i am not just...I am just 17 years old and i barely know them and ofcourse i am not comfortable in talking about my things with them.How can i talk about myself to a complete stranger -.-?.I need trust.Okay...lets say i try to be friends with them...dont u think thats abit too much.That is not a way to make friends argh !!!!! Lets say u join a conversation with them and you have no clue about whatever they are talking about.Awkward much please.
Getting to the point....
First i dont hate them and i its not like i dont like them.They are normal humans to me.
Secondly, i am not shy...my family members will always say...ooohhhh Jaz dont be so shy...I have to say is that you do not know the real me.They say i am quiet... but honestly when i willingly talk i will talk alot.
Who would not be uncomfortable when they go on a holiday with somehow a stranger...even just a dinner will make you feel real awkward....Sometimes not everyone is an Extrovert and a chatterbox can crap on everything and talk non stop.
I regretted saying yes to go on this holidays...at first i was very reluctant to say yes.I don't feel the need to go there.Personally,given a choice, if knowing alot of them are coming i would have rejected.It is too late to say no now.
I wouldn't want to fake it to my family members that i wouldn't want to go to Japan and Korea one day.I wanna go to Singapore to meet up with everyone,US,Europe,Australia.Wouldnt want to go to China again..been there once and i rather save up the $ to go and travel in Japan and Korea and other country.
Wanna learn Korean and Japanese too.OH Yeah i am proud to say that i am a fan of KPOP and JPOP music ^^.
Cheers~Exams coming pre lims less than a week
Don't come and tell me...in maple you have many friends who are older than you and all of you get on so well together...that is cos we knew each other for sometime and at least we know how that person is.we always chat and stuff.
Some may say that i am shy.. i am not just...I am just 17 years old and i barely know them and ofcourse i am not comfortable in talking about my things with them.How can i talk about myself to a complete stranger -.-?.I need trust.Okay...lets say i try to be friends with them...dont u think thats abit too much.That is not a way to make friends argh !!!!! Lets say u join a conversation with them and you have no clue about whatever they are talking about.Awkward much please.
Getting to the point....
First i dont hate them and i its not like i dont like them.They are normal humans to me.
Secondly, i am not shy...my family members will always say...ooohhhh Jaz dont be so shy...I have to say is that you do not know the real me.They say i am quiet... but honestly when i willingly talk i will talk alot.
Who would not be uncomfortable when they go on a holiday with somehow a stranger...even just a dinner will make you feel real awkward....Sometimes not everyone is an Extrovert and a chatterbox can crap on everything and talk non stop.
I regretted saying yes to go on this holidays...at first i was very reluctant to say yes.I don't feel the need to go there.Personally,given a choice, if knowing alot of them are coming i would have rejected.It is too late to say no now.
I wouldn't want to fake it to my family members that i wouldn't want to go to Japan and Korea one day.I wanna go to Singapore to meet up with everyone,US,Europe,Australia.Wouldnt want to go to China again..been there once and i rather save up the $ to go and travel in Japan and Korea and other country.
Wanna learn Korean and Japanese too.OH Yeah i am proud to say that i am a fan of KPOP and JPOP music ^^.
Cheers~Exams coming pre lims less than a week
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:21 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities