Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Its been quite some time since i posted.Oh well, I am so busy with college life :).Suddenly i had an urge to just go back to maple,not to train but just to visit and chat with old friends who are still playing.Part of me, a huge part of me miss them so much.Its ironic, its been 3 years since we didnt even chatted or just leave a small message even for just a tiny one, not even once and it suddenly happened on my birthday.I was SHOCK, honestly i am shock but i am glad that both of us had learned to leave the past behind and just start a fresh, even we aren't friends, we aren't mad or angry with each other.Its funny how i could remember all of this stuff, not that in detail but yeah i think it will forever be in my memory.My last post was about friends isnt it? Its been 2 years, and yeah i felt betrayed about it still.How bitter i was...but i will just let it go.I am still bitter about it, but it looks like fate wanted it to be this way.
I wonder what it feels like to be in that feeling again......... my heart is still empty :), sometimes none is better than having one as you might get hurt.
I wonder what it feels like to be in that feeling again......... my heart is still empty :), sometimes none is better than having one as you might get hurt.
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:26 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities