if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, November 5, 2009

i feel so pissed.I've got so many things to worry about and yet today i get another bad news.I need to worry for my upcoming exam on nov 18, I am so worried for DBSK, and today i got a phone call from my mum telling me that i cant do my A lvl in the place that i want.And i am so not happy about the subjects, Math and computing is alright, but you ask me to take economics or accounting? i sux at that.Its worst than my science subject.

People say graduation year of high school is the best, enjoy it while it last, i dont enjoy it at all.So many things to think, and you cant make a mistake there.Once you choose where you go you cant turn back.Another thing is that, i wonder am i really that interested in computing? I dont know......i dont even know what to study.I am really confuse.Can someone tell me what job am i suitable for? Or may be i should just take a break first.I just dont really care, there is another intake of A lvls in june,and my results is out in March.almost 6 months of break, may be i will take up jap and korean language classes & work or something like that.This is a lesson to learn, never plan too early.So much hope and yet it crashed just like that.Well done ~!

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:22 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

*Welcome to my blog =D.My blog, my rules..simple.Enjoy =).
*Everyone is welcome to view my blog
*Please leave a tag on my chatbox if you are free..and leave your blog address if you want me to link your websites.

` Jazzified ;

'Designer ;

^reminds;me*of