Tuesday, May 26, 2009
WHAT in the world is wrong with you people.I really dont get it....too free til u ppl wanna pry on whatever i am doing.Come on... really if u wanna know just know and shut your fucking big mouth.It's like everyone is putting pressure on me...everything that i do.Give me a break seriously.I am being nice when i didnt even ask u ppl to STFU.I just keep quiet... and let u ppl talk wadever crap all of u wish to talk.
There is like no air for me to breath ...i need some air...i get really upset.Stop pressuring me anymore.Do u ppl want me to open my mouth and scold all of you or unleash my claws then only u ppl will STFU? I'm extremely tired of all this crap.OUTSIDERS are just outsiders...just shut up and mind ur own bees wax.
Even my own people gives me pressure...when i am upset who do i go to? No one? i count on my friends.May be one day...when i am crazy...u ppl will only stop pressuring me.I prefer to be in my own world(keeping quiet and stuff)....rather than talk...yea u ppl can say i am shy or whatever..reason u come up with which is logical.I prefer not to talk or respond much mainly is because...u ppl think everything that u say is so dam right and easy to be done,talk til so DAM big somemore.Talking is easy..but doing it is another thing.Why dont u ppl try and do it while i talk?
Anyway...gonna stick to this advice.
-Never give up
-Ignore other people's thoughts,or talks(they get angry or dun like thats their problem)
-Show them next time that you are right and they are wrong.
Logging out now....*Upset,Frustrated,annoyed*
There is like no air for me to breath ...i need some air...i get really upset.Stop pressuring me anymore.Do u ppl want me to open my mouth and scold all of you or unleash my claws then only u ppl will STFU? I'm extremely tired of all this crap.OUTSIDERS are just outsiders...just shut up and mind ur own bees wax.
Even my own people gives me pressure...when i am upset who do i go to? No one? i count on my friends.May be one day...when i am crazy...u ppl will only stop pressuring me.I prefer to be in my own world(keeping quiet and stuff)....rather than talk...yea u ppl can say i am shy or whatever..reason u come up with which is logical.I prefer not to talk or respond much mainly is because...u ppl think everything that u say is so dam right and easy to be done,talk til so DAM big somemore.Talking is easy..but doing it is another thing.Why dont u ppl try and do it while i talk?
Anyway...gonna stick to this advice.
-Never give up
-Ignore other people's thoughts,or talks(they get angry or dun like thats their problem)
-Show them next time that you are right and they are wrong.
Logging out now....*Upset,Frustrated,annoyed*
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:37 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities