Monday, April 13, 2009
OK done finish, part of my blogs...finish telling my friends to relink and stuff.
This is a new blog, i just import the old post from my old blog.My old blog jazjazzified is still lock and will remain lock.This will be my new blog so yup :).
I change the links cos partly my old blogskin is expired,i do not want some people to know and a new change :).
Sorry bout locking my old blog..without informing anyone hehe...I didnt have the time to update the past few weeks...so forgive me~.
Will update soon.
This is a new blog, i just import the old post from my old blog.My old blog jazjazzified is still lock and will remain lock.This will be my new blog so yup :).
I change the links cos partly my old blogskin is expired,i do not want some people to know and a new change :).
Sorry bout locking my old blog..without informing anyone hehe...I didnt have the time to update the past few weeks...so forgive me~.
Will update soon.
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:03 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities