Thursday, April 30, 2009

Look at this...packages for Cambridge A lvl after high school.One of my option...still thinking.
At first....since last year..i wanna study mass communication..well it is not really a suitable course for me.Lots of people say that.It is not even a guaranteed that i will get a job out of this course.
Second choice, studying IT in Taylors University College.SO HAPPEN Computer Science, I can do a twinning in Malaysia and the last few years in RMIT,Melbourne,Australia.
Computer Science...i dont plan on taking that course.I do think..it needs strong mathematics and physic.My IT choice is The normal information technology course.I am not so sure whether it can be twin in RMIT.I do know they offer this in University of Queensland...but i wouldnt like to go to Brisbane...kinda hot and not as nice as Melbourne/Sydney.
Third Choice and current choice, A-LVLS.Looks good... i can take sometime to think what course i wanna do.Look at the picture... there are like a few packages.Minimum 3 subjects.
The circle on the picture..is what i wanna take.
Computing,Sociology and Psychology.
---------------------------------------------------------------
*groan.... Mid Year exams coming in like a week? starting from 11 May til 27 May.We just finish our second monthly test for everything zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Going Nuts.
Gonna start revising for EVERYTHING...*sigh* better get studying and mugging now..Pre-LIMS SPM is like in September...real exam in November 18.God help me.I dont even know how to study for the 9 subjects...for secondary 4 and 5.Gonna Mug infront of Comp.
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:32 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities