Saturday, February 14, 2009
ok here goes another post...I do not really want to post about this but ....nevermind... I am currently Writing and am still updating.I will not talk much about it as it is a fanfiction...so not everyone will understand except for people who read fanfics.Just to say I am Writing and I wont post the link up or show it because i do not want to.Some people knew I am writing but most of my family didn't know.So here it goes.
"It doesnt mean i did not tell,you did not see,i did not do anything.There are still many things many of you didn't know about me"
"Some things are meant to be private and please do not simply assume"
"It doesnt mean i did not tell,you did not see,i did not do anything.There are still many things many of you didn't know about me"
"Some things are meant to be private and please do not simply assume"
i know that i have loved you ... at 10:51 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities