if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, February 13, 2009

It seems like my maple friends getting addicted to korean and japanese Drama? hahahaa !!!

Hana Yori Dango and Boys Before Flowers ! I got xinneh addicted to it LOL...and now she is a fan of Hanazawa Rui and Kim Hyun Joong also =p....Bangyong also addicted to this drama...he found this drama out by himself and later is end him the song from SS501 he got addicted to both the drama and song...

Tsk Tsk Me,Xinneh and BY and Jun have the same taste ! LOL On Rui side.

Ok enough of Drama lolz..............

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok let me talk about what I am gonna do after SPM...I am still not sure..

Plenty of people wants me to study Law(all of them from my family)...my friends support me more than u guys..I know my family wants me to be lawyer cos next time i will be respected...good job ....wont get bully example example..bla blabla.You all say i will regret studying journalism....but i think i will regret more if i study law.I am not joking if i say i will fail for you in law if you guys force me to do it.Serious,this type of crap i wont tolerate......dont even ruin my future please.I really can fail it...you guys havent see me create big trouble before right? You force me i will create trouble(but they are not forcing...they just say What IF we force).

So what if i have a good pay,respected,a lawyer is called"Professional", big car, big house..if i am not happy doing my job i have all of this ...no use also.

I am not dissing any job or lawyer or anything.This is mainly my opinion and no offense to anyone.I do not hate anyone, i do not hate lawyers.

ok here goes...you tell me lawyer is a professional job,sorry to say this but lawyer is like any other job.May be for the older generations...i understand you all clasify lawyers as professional...but up til our generation..i doubt lawyer is more pro than any other job.A lawyer is still a job and still the same as the other jobs.

Lawyer will get respected and wont get bullied.To me its crap....i do not want to get respected just cos i am a lawyer...i do not gain it by myself.Its like cheating you know..you do not earn your own reputation..you did not go the hard way...you just gain respect,reputation,name once you finish your degree and call yourself a lawyer.I wouldnt want that...i want to gain my own respect from other people not just because i am a lawyer but as a person..as a respected person.Gaining reputation step by step because i EARN it not just cos i got it for FREE.I felt so disgusted that you do not earn something and you call yourself pro? LMAO.If you are pro..u do not know how to watch out for your name..in the end your name will be tarnished :)This is just my opinian and i do not meant it to anyone or other lawyers.I am just saying about me.

I am definitely not interested in law.You guys said that one day i will regret.I will show you guys..that u guys will eat back your own words instead of me.I will proof to you all that not only pro jobs are good.

There is no such thing once you finish studying you will get extremely good job offers and pays.Step by step you rise...i learn this ( somewhere not telling til i finish my SPM...).You must take one step at a time to rise..and more people start to notice you.I am very thankful to what i've learn.Oh and you will never get anywhere without connections.:) very valuable lesson.Treat your connections well and you will be treated back the same.

Cheers~Jaz.

i know that i have loved you ... at 10:42 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

*Welcome to my blog =D.My blog, my rules..simple.Enjoy =).
*Everyone is welcome to view my blog
*Please leave a tag on my chatbox if you are free..and leave your blog address if you want me to link your websites.

` Jazzified ;

'Designer ;

^reminds;me*of