if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hmm i bestfriendx3 finally updated his new blog..and i've put up the link !.

I started digging for my thumbdrives as i have like plenty of thumbdrive...lying around for back up for big downloads etc:maple,audi,cabal,bleach ep....and so on...and so happen i found out a file of maple SS.To be honest i deleted the whole maple SS file quite some time ago.I have lots of copies of old SS...but i deleted most of them and now I still have some old SS...when i Was in DuckieFc guild.Not much just a little..i still remember every little thing of it...so much fun.

I told neon...i found some SS Lol last time take de...got u also in there...and lots of people..some mega DiSiao megas and all..Anyway like what bestfriend say time changes, people move on and yes we do move on.The last few years of memories are precious...but we move on right :).Everyone is doing their own thing...and I myself do move on too.But memories keep hanging around.I do miss all of that!...so togetherness..and i realize alot of people miss the past...friends we made.

Cheers~

P/s...xinneh, BY is going nuts about jan di bestfriend,ga eul LOL...

i know that i have loved you ... at 6:22 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

*Welcome to my blog =D.My blog, my rules..simple.Enjoy =).
*Everyone is welcome to view my blog
*Please leave a tag on my chatbox if you are free..and leave your blog address if you want me to link your websites.

` Jazzified ;

'Designer ;

^reminds;me*of