if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, September 7, 2008

sorry for not updating ...trying to find a suitable,simple and nice blogskin....wanna change the skin...so be patient.I found out that I.E will make my music box from imeem (left corner)...pop out and u cant read my first post properly using I.E..mozilla firefox has no problem in loading =D...i just found out cus normally people who read my blogs use firefox.Gonna find one blogskin that suits firefox and I.E.

Exams coming in a month....
Hari raya holidays coming in a month......( not much use =O exams after hari raya holidays)

I will not be updating my links and post until i found a new blogskin..sorry =D...i promise it will be fast ^^.

i know that i have loved you ... at 5:30 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

*Welcome to my blog =D.My blog, my rules..simple.Enjoy =).
*Everyone is welcome to view my blog
*Please leave a tag on my chatbox if you are free..and leave your blog address if you want me to link your websites.

` Jazzified ;

'Designer ;

^reminds;me*of