Wednesday, September 10, 2008
BALI?
OR
SINGAPORE?
The awnser is : BALI.
Sorry guys =X...but i think i prefer BALI if given a choice.
I will be going SG too but not so soon..as in this year =)...i will go after my form 5,SPM exams.
I prefer going to BALI with my family than SG cos, the price is almost the same.If i go SG alone after my form 5, wouldnt it be cheaper =D.
Anyway its okay to me if you ask me choose BALI or singapore.
But it you tell me we are not going to singapore and not going anywhere..then i will say go to singapore.
Dont worry, i will definitely go to SG...promised you people. =D..just not so soon..not as soon as this year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still dont understand some people who still can trust a... person which betrays and make up so sympathethic things.Loose already only look for people.You call this as friends?Anyway i dont want to comment more about this.
This post is not for who you think it is! so...no more guessing please =D.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found out many of you had been watching bleach movie 2 :Diamond Dust Rebellion.Its excellent rite rite =D!..10 out of 10 will giv me the awnser yes!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing much in school...
Update later =)~!
OR
SINGAPORE?
The awnser is : BALI.
Sorry guys =X...but i think i prefer BALI if given a choice.
I will be going SG too but not so soon..as in this year =)...i will go after my form 5,SPM exams.
I prefer going to BALI with my family than SG cos, the price is almost the same.If i go SG alone after my form 5, wouldnt it be cheaper =D.
Anyway its okay to me if you ask me choose BALI or singapore.
But it you tell me we are not going to singapore and not going anywhere..then i will say go to singapore.
Dont worry, i will definitely go to SG...promised you people. =D..just not so soon..not as soon as this year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still dont understand some people who still can trust a... person which betrays and make up so sympathethic things.Loose already only look for people.You call this as friends?Anyway i dont want to comment more about this.
This post is not for who you think it is! so...no more guessing please =D.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found out many of you had been watching bleach movie 2 :Diamond Dust Rebellion.Its excellent rite rite =D!..10 out of 10 will giv me the awnser yes!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing much in school...
Update later =)~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:23 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities