Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sorry for not posting anything =D.Been busy...YAY!! next week one week holiday =D!!! Walk walk time shopping shopping go here go there time =D.
Been watching Moonlight Resonance ....episode 11 currently.....this Hong Kong drama will teach alot of things =).
Firstly,Adults must not force youngsters to do things which they cannot do,not interested to do,or anything else....just dont force them.
2.Rich doesnt mean you can buy and have everything =).....
3.Family is really important.
This series is really good...and one of the hottest drama in hong kong now =D!! you can watch it on youtube.Their ratings are excellent.
This is my favourite drama after FOrensic Heroes 2 =D.
Hope this hongkong drama will have a good conclusion and the second wife so EVIL!!.People who act nice in the outside but bad in the heart is SO fake!So selfish,
and then the ah SA so bad...just for money can betray people.
I wanna say that i HATE people who betray friends or whoever just for money =).I dint know you can do whatever it takes for money.Yes you get money, but you will loose your honesty and your face from peoples view.People will start to hate you.This is all your doings.
I will update soon with photos...
p/s Saturday moving down to aunt house to stay for a week with mum =D!.
I MISS XIN <3
Been watching Moonlight Resonance ....episode 11 currently.....this Hong Kong drama will teach alot of things =).
Firstly,Adults must not force youngsters to do things which they cannot do,not interested to do,or anything else....just dont force them.
2.Rich doesnt mean you can buy and have everything =).....
3.Family is really important.
This series is really good...and one of the hottest drama in hong kong now =D!! you can watch it on youtube.Their ratings are excellent.
This is my favourite drama after FOrensic Heroes 2 =D.
Hope this hongkong drama will have a good conclusion and the second wife so EVIL!!.People who act nice in the outside but bad in the heart is SO fake!So selfish,
and then the ah SA so bad...just for money can betray people.
I wanna say that i HATE people who betray friends or whoever just for money =).I dint know you can do whatever it takes for money.Yes you get money, but you will loose your honesty and your face from peoples view.People will start to hate you.This is all your doings.
I will update soon with photos...
p/s Saturday moving down to aunt house to stay for a week with mum =D!.
I MISS XIN <3
i know that i have loved you ... at 9:04 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities