Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Its good to have your own cliques isnt it? =D..yea how i wish so...not verry happy with the group thingy in school...over some issues..i really hope to finish form 5 so soon..i wanna get out from here.Such fickle minded people in school , even the teachers....and everything they say i must tolerate...everything i say is oh you must wait!...and its all about them first.such selfish people in school.Some people also like to brag..i am so glad i still have like 2 more months in school for this year and its holidays.I dont wish to see them even.Its like they come from another alien planet or something.
This post is talking about school =D not about msn or maple.I ammm sooooo happy with my family,computer ,maple,msn.........i dont even care bout school =O.
=D <3 friends in maple
This post is talking about school =D not about msn or maple.I ammm sooooo happy with my family,computer ,maple,msn.........i dont even care bout school =O.
=D <3 friends in maple
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:09 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities