Monday, July 7, 2008
THE SORROWS of form 4 ~
SCARY exam marks~phobia of getting exam papers marks...
BLAH! next week monthly test -.-~ want to faint.......worrying bout my physic T_T.
-------------------------------------
I hope it wont dissapoint me the management,we will see bout the results =).....lets pray what i predicted is true.
-----------------------------------
Busy busy week, next next week start extra class for physic -.-.....torture...
Monday stay at school til 3pm + for physic extra class.
Tuesday-add math tuition til 2-4 pm
Wednesday stay at school for 11th period til 2pm
Thursday-free
Friday - free
NEXT WEEK monthly test -.-llll sleepless nites~
-----------------------------------
I miss xinnehhhhhhhhhhhh T__________________T...................ijust missed her msn ,cos i went for tuition =x......ages since i chat with her.....
Update later~! =)
SCARY exam marks~phobia of getting exam papers marks...
BLAH! next week monthly test -.-~ want to faint.......worrying bout my physic T_T.
-------------------------------------
I hope it wont dissapoint me the management,we will see bout the results =).....lets pray what i predicted is true.
-----------------------------------
Busy busy week, next next week start extra class for physic -.-.....torture...
Monday stay at school til 3pm + for physic extra class.
Tuesday-add math tuition til 2-4 pm
Wednesday stay at school for 11th period til 2pm
Thursday-free
Friday - free
NEXT WEEK monthly test -.-llll sleepless nites~
-----------------------------------
I miss xinnehhhhhhhhhhhh T__________________T...................ijust missed her msn ,cos i went for tuition =x......ages since i chat with her.....
Update later~! =)
i know that i have loved you ... at 10:15 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities