if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Okay ...my previous post i said i wont post anything i decided to post because i think my blogskin wont be ready that soon.

Firstly i want to thank everyone espeacially Sara,danny,ling,Rabbit aka ahyeah,Bestfriend aka SS,Da ge aka neon , Marc kor,tato jie,val and others for concerning about me.Dont worry i am good =D.

I wanna apologise to bestfriend for quitting guild...i dont think i will go back to SSC.Furthermore i wont play much of maple anymore =D.I wanna say sorry that i made you guys worried...I really appreciate your care but dont worry ^^.Its not even worth to be worried.I am just glad its over and i felt relieved.

I really never regret i played maple...=D made many new friends and alot of sweet memories...but there are 2 memories i wouldnt want to remember haha =D.Met lots of people and really good friends.

This 2 week of school holidays many things happened not only to me but everyone.I can tell that everyone dint even like this 2 weeks of school holidays...many things happened not just our personal things even friendships in guild or rl.

I do not want to comment on the things happened..both sides are my friends.I just want to say friendship is important and if possible treasure your friend and dont argue for little things,But i do know that somethings already happened and cant be cured so just start a new leaf and make peace no use arguing and dont blame here and there.It doesnt mean only one side is wrong always...dont blame yourself.
-This msg is to everyone-

I want to wish those who are sitting for their O and N lvl soon good luck =D.!
*JY xin haha ,miss conf =p*

I wish it here because many are busy haha ^^..

Msg to ling: Tc ling =D...remember friends will always be with you ! and it will all be better in time =D.

Get well soon da ge =D.!

Oh ya i promise to go to sg =D.....and i will go ^^

and i am glad i have such good friends =D!!!!!!

Update later~

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:25 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

*Welcome to my blog =D.My blog, my rules..simple.Enjoy =).
*Everyone is welcome to view my blog
*Please leave a tag on my chatbox if you are free..and leave your blog address if you want me to link your websites.

` Jazzified ;

'Designer ;

^reminds;me*of