Monday, March 17, 2008
What a long day today at school...i dont know wheter i should write it out anot...i think i will update what happened today ....tomorow ...to be on the safer side =D.Kinda lazy to type out 2..
Tomorow there's a talk in school..i hate talkssss =X.So boring.
Mood today:Frustrated,angry,nothing to say,happy,(in school) -.-...alll mix feelings.At home: Relieved i am home,nap a while ....soooo no thinking anything and so blur lolz.
HAIZZZZZ bo hua gong le...wanna talk...but my typing is not automatic -.-.I just know true friends is hard to get in Real life boooo!.SUX
Quite angry with one of my friend....I know you are supper smart...u dont need to step down on us....Yes sometimes my friend is helpful...but even if u get higher u dont have to step down on people....WTF....feel so pissed.You dont have to say other people ..... just STFU.I know we r stupid people...but people also got face....Today i tolerated you...and i regretted tolerating you ! i wont tolerate you the next time.Help u quite some time...u say people til like this .....can just FCK off =D.
If you are a true friend you wont say your friends instead..but support them.
Tomorow there's a talk in school..i hate talkssss =X.So boring.
Mood today:Frustrated,angry,nothing to say,happy,(in school) -.-...alll mix feelings.At home: Relieved i am home,nap a while ....soooo no thinking anything and so blur lolz.
HAIZZZZZ bo hua gong le...wanna talk...but my typing is not automatic -.-.I just know true friends is hard to get in Real life boooo!.SUX
Quite angry with one of my friend....I know you are supper smart...u dont need to step down on us....Yes sometimes my friend is helpful...but even if u get higher u dont have to step down on people....WTF....feel so pissed.You dont have to say other people ..... just STFU.I know we r stupid people...but people also got face....Today i tolerated you...and i regretted tolerating you ! i wont tolerate you the next time.Help u quite some time...u say people til like this .....can just FCK off =D.
If you are a true friend you wont say your friends instead..but support them.
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:58 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities