Sunday, March 23, 2008
T_______________________________________________________T
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SADDDDDDDDDDD
I WANNA GO SG T___________T....so fun yesterday the guild outing in sg T_T...i wanna go =x.
NOT FAIR , i stay in msia T_T.
I wanna go sg T_T...meet all of them ....i wanna go for the guild outing =x.
Now i know why those went to sg(some fly to sg from aus)...dont wanna go back ...
See how close all of them are....=x
Haih........i wana go sg this yr end =X.I hrd this yr ......lots gonna fly in f5...i wana go
This saturday paul organising one chalet in sg T_______T...*EMO* i wana go !! F4
Almost every month got go somewhere =x...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Targeting SG this yr end~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alot of people ask me>> JAZ!! when coming to SG? From buddies to guild members lol.
hope i can go this yr end =D and...i wanan target something before going to sg =D.
So many people going to sg ><.
NINTENDO DS or PSP??!?!?! both also nice rite =D.
Update later ~going for lunch soon =D...ciao~
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SADDDDDDDDDDD
I WANNA GO SG T___________T....so fun yesterday the guild outing in sg T_T...i wanna go =x.
NOT FAIR , i stay in msia T_T.
I wanna go sg T_T...meet all of them ....i wanna go for the guild outing =x.
Now i know why those went to sg(some fly to sg from aus)...dont wanna go back ...
See how close all of them are....=x
Haih........i wana go sg this yr end =X.I hrd this yr ......lots gonna fly in f5...i wana go
This saturday paul organising one chalet in sg T_______T...*EMO* i wana go !! F4
Almost every month got go somewhere =x...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Targeting SG this yr end~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alot of people ask me>> JAZ!! when coming to SG? From buddies to guild members lol.
hope i can go this yr end =D and...i wanan target something before going to sg =D.
So many people going to sg ><.
NINTENDO DS or PSP??!?!?! both also nice rite =D.
Update later ~going for lunch soon =D...ciao~
i know that i have loved you ... at 10:43 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities