Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Last time SSC the zak ^_^.enjoy
Enjoy the videooooo i embed it last week or so ... embed it again ^_^
FORM 4 SUx T_T.
I really need axtra EXTRA extra!!!! stress free therapy or whatever u call it.zzz
I came back from school straight go for add math tuition.Today add math teacher do revision on Chapter 2 and 4.Quadratic equation and stimultaneous equation.zzz i dont know wad happen to me...my head was a total blank ...i cant get in any information -.-.......I think my brain was tired and my brain is still full with those things i read zzzz.Later i need to memorise back add math formula ...and hopefully tomorow i can do well....and i needa memorise my physicsssss.
I cant do math or add math well when my head is pain or i am tired and i cant concentrate and think.Physics chapter 1 only..hopefully i can do it too...=X.
I am rlly sickkkkkkk! 3 DAYS of NON STOP FLU.This is what you call work hard play hard ...without any real rest.
You want to know why form 4 sux? Because This test is just only A monthly TEST.Its not like its the first semester test or something.Our results meant nothing for the school in our monthly test.They just want it for headcount zzzzzz.Every1 is reading like crazy even like we act we dont care cos it's just a monthly test and we say we wont read...we ended up reading and cramming all the facts into our head til its perfect ....All this is stressing us up..people are putting pressure on us...Actually what's the big deal of a monthly test zzzzzzzz? Even though i say this -.- i still want to get good marks for my test..and same goes to every1 else.lolz.You can feel how tensed it was in the classroom esp during history test time -.-.Every1 was soo nervous lol.
Today modern math and moral test was ok...I really have no idea how many marks i can get lol...After the test we did not discuss any awnsers..we got so tired of it no more discussing bout test questions =D.
Tomorow physics and add math test..i am SO NOT good at physics and add math was abit blur for me today..i wonder tomorow how will i sit for the test.
Tomorow will b the last day of schl and exam ....And the 1 week holidays will start,I wont be around from this Friday(7th march-14th march FRIDAY).Will be going to brunei cos my father works there.
I think i will take up yoga classes after holidays...may it should b fun lol...but i dont like the timing =x? morning on saturday ...isnt it better if its in the afternoon =x.sigh * will think bout it.
F>medicine,Good rest,No more stresses bout test T_T.
Gonna rest a while and back on studying physics and add math =x.. ^_^ update later.
i know that i have loved you ... at 4:26 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities